Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx03.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.232.218]
    refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122]
    blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

Subject: I would be with you divorced
From: Jane Saarijarvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:19:05 +0200

Welcome!!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Yulyasha.!,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and exciting,!.
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman.!,
But me now very lonely and I very tired from lonely..,
Truth be told, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future,.,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,.,
I am burning with desire to meet you,.,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you..
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely open to you,!,
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,,.
Good luck, Yulyasha,!