Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:35:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You are so caring and gentle,.
From: Sandberg Zandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:18:47 +0200

Hello-hello my new friend..,
Wish you excellent mood,.!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency.,
Plucked up courage and write you message,!.
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this send me an answer,,.
My photo you will find attachment to this letter,,,
My name Madino!..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.!,
Today I'm doing it.,
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture!.
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are interested adult relationship.,,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.!,
Have a nice time,!.