Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:35:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tw.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[106.10.248.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !.. I would like to exchange photos
From: June Dobiasova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:19:01 +0200

Hello-hello..
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Amazing,..
I want to find with whom my life be calm and interesting,!.
I am a very funny, soft and positive woman,,.
But me now very lonely and I tired from this life situation...
Honestly, I want to find present man for stable relationships and family in the future.,!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship,.!
I really want to to meet you.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you,.,
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life,!
Good luck, Amazing.,.