Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:18:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT054.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT054.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.aacc.com[162.241.225.93] said: 550 No Such User
    Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You are very strong !!
From: Opalkaova Edelmira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:31 +0200

Hi my new friend,,
I want to wish you sunny mood!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.!.
Collected my thoughts and write you message,
If you are true not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!,,
To do this send me an answer!!
My photo you will find attached to this message.
My name Lyudmiila,,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,.!
And so I'm doing it.,.
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter...
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,.,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship..,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!
Have a nice time...