Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:17:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT059.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT059.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT059.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Love is something more
From: Bosscha Madeleine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:37 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend.!,
Wish you wonderful mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.!.
Collected my thoughts and write you message.,!
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.!
To do this send me a reply message,
My photo you will find attached to this message...
My name Dashonka.!,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,,!
Today I'm doing it.,,
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,,,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the concern.!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..,
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,,,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.,!
Bye-bye!