Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:17:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT005.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,.. When you say that everything will work out
From: Jaroslawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:24 +0200

Good morning...
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Ninka!,,
I am looking for that with whom my life will calm and positive.
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive girl,.,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation,!,
Truth be told, I want to find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship...
I am burning with desire to meet you.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you.,
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life..,
Best regards, Ninka.,.