Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:17:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT036.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT057.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: We'll be together Now
From: Ibanez Sandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:37 +0200

Salut.!.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,,
Probably, you are surprised..!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact,,!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!
I will write about myself a little..,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet.!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,.
I have no man,!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream,,,
I think, that distance for you not the problem...
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..,
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,!.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!,
Have a nice time, your new friend,!