Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:16:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT031.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT031.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT031.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT031.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !! Waiting for your answer
From: Koskela Juliette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:39 +0200

Warm greetings my friend,!,
Wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,!.
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency,,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.,
If you are really free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,
To do this send me a reply message,!
My picture you will find attachment to this letter!,
My name Kristinna,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love..
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.
Now I'm doing it..
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image!,,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,,,
Answer me only if you need serious relationship,!.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,,
Bye-bye!,