Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:25:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx117) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: I feel so secure in your hands
From: Andreeva Keyla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:08:51 +0200

Good evening.,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Yanusik...
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and interesting,!
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this,.!
Honestly, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future..,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I am burning with desire to meet you.,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!.
Please be open with me!
I am completely honest with you.!.
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life.!,
Best regards, Yanusik.!,