Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:02:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0033.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0033.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0033.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0033.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT053.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.70.42.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: The joy of a new acquaintance
From: Haluskaova Itala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:01:55 +0200

Hello-hello,,!
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!.
Probably, you are surprised.!.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact.,!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter...
I will tell pair of words about a little!.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,
I I am free from relations!!
But I do not despair!,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream,!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!..
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,!,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,!
Good luck, your new friend,.!