Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:55:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Your feelings for me are more necessary than anything else,..
From: Eva Larsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:59:53 +0200

Hello there my friend,!.
I want to wish you wonderful mood,..
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,.,
If you are really free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance...
To do this send me an answer!,
My image you will find attachment to this letter!!
My name Sofia!..
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness..,
And so I'm doing it.
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo.!.
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience,!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,.!
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship.,!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.,,
Kiss,.!