Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:55:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!, Kisses
From: Orva Hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:59:53 +0200

Good day my new friend...
I want to wish you good mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,.,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,,
Collected my thoughts and write this message.,!
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,!
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My image you will find attachment to this message!,
My name Lyuba,.!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!,
Now I'm doing it...
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.!.
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!.
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,,.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,!.
Best regards.!