Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btopenworld.com[213.120.69.2] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-010.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Sainio Gretha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 05:00:08 +0200

Hiya my friend!!
I want to wish you sunny mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency..
Plucked up courage and write this message..
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.!,
To do this send me an answer.!
My image you will find attachment to this message,,.
My name is Helen,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.!
Today I'm doing it.!.
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship..!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,.,
Kiss,,