Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:30:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=hanmail.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested
    type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: familiarity in networks !
From: Malgorzata Luisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:30:07 +0200

Salute my friend,,,
Wish you good mood,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,.!
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,,.
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!,,
To do this send me an answer!,,
My image you will find sent to this letter,!,
My name Tosia!.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness,.,
Now I'm doing it,!,
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,.,
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you need strong relationship,..
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience..!
Kiss,.