Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:30:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT031.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I can be your friend,,,
From: Pearl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:30:40 +0200

Hello there,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name Veera.!.
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and positive,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman!.
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from all this..!
Actually, I dream find a stable man for present relationships and family in the future..!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.,!
I would like to get to know you better,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..,
You can be absolutely honest with me,!
I am completely open to you..
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life.!,
Good luck, Veera..