Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:10:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You only need your love
From: Cibeles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:08 +0200

Salut my new friend,.,
I want to wish you sunny mood..!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship..!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message.
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My photo you will find sent to this letter.!
My name is Dianna..,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,,
And so I'm doing it!
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,..
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship,,,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,!
Bye-bye..!