Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:10:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mcc-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.209.17.26] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mcc-ibgw-5002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp ESMTP server
    not available AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

Subject: ,!.Good news, we know each other
From: Ilyina Eleonora <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:05 +0200

Howdy my new friend!!
Wish you sunny mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.
I looking for a man for a serious relationship!..
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,!
Plucked up courage and write you letter,..
If you are true not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,
To do this send me an answer!!
My picture you will find attachment to this letter.,,
My name is Dreamlike!,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.
Today I'm doing it!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,!
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship,,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!.
Kiss!!