Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:10:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin033.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!, Hello my friend
From: Lima Naciye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:04 +0200

Hi..!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!!
Possibly, it surprises you..
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to do the first step,!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..,
I will write about myself a little!!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide..,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,
I I am free from relations,
But I do not despair.!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.!.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!!
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me..,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!,,
Have a nice time, your new friend.,.