Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:10:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,! Familiarity in networks
From: Alena Hirsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:53 +0200

Welcome,.,
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step.,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!
I will write about myself a little,,!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,.,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!
I there is with whom in relations,!
But I I do not long in this occasion!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,!.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,
Best regards, your new friend,!.