Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:40:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love forever..,
From: Helvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:21:02 +0200

Hello-hello,.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!.
Possibly, it surprises you..!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,,
I will write about myself a little,!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet!,,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.!
I I am free from relations.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,.!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream..
I hope, that distance for you has no value,.!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!.
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!!
Good luck, your new friend.,