Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:40:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-012.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I worry when I write to you
From: Krol Samantha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:23:14 +0200

Welcome.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Oksiana.!.
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive.!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive girl,!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this.!,
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,.
I really want to get to know you better.!
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,
Please be open with me!,,
I am completely open to you!,,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life.,,
Have a nice time, Oksiana,,