Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:40:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=lh1UovZb3N0AH;sid=lh1UovZb3N0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221021;t=034032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Date on the roof,!,
From: Rosanne Stensland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:21:02 +0200

How-do-you-do!!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lyudmilka,,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and interesting!!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl!,,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!,
Honestly, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future!!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,
I really want to to meet you,!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
You can be absolutely open with me,.!
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,!
Best regards, Lyudmilka,,!