Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:40:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=lh1UovZatN0AH;sid=lh1UovZatN0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221021;t=034032[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-caprica.zoneedit.com[64.68.198.23] said: 450 4.7.1
    Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..! Follow you like a stone wall
From: Juliane Cecchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:22:55 +0200

Hi,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lyuda,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and interesting,,!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from this life situation,,,
Actually, I dream find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship...
I am burning with desire get to know you better!!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,!,
Please be honest with me,.,
I am completely honest with you,!.
Write any questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,,.
Good luck, Lyuda.