Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:40:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-015.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Relationship
From: Remy Bruvoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:23:14 +0200

Hello-hello.,,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,.
Probably, you are surprised,!.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!,
I will tell pair of words about a little,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet,,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,.
I have no man!!
But I do not despair.!,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream...
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time..
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,,
Best regards, your new friend,!,