Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:07:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT024.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT024.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT024.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT024.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hispavista-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: , Let's get acquainted
From: Leona <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:06:24 +0200

Good morning!!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Yanina.!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and positive!
I am a very funny, kind and positive girl,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from all this,,!
Honestly, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future,,.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,.
I am burning with desire get to know you better,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion..,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,,.
You can be absolutely honest with me.,,
I am completely open to you..
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life,,!
Good luck, Yanina!.