Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:46:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaho.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT048.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT048.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT048.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You know I think we have a lot in common,!,
From: Jasmien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:14 +0200

Good evening my friend.,.
I want to wish you wonderful mood.,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.,!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,
Collected my thoughts and write you message,!
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,.!
To do this send me a reply message,!
My image you will find sent to this message!,
My name Angelino..!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.!,
Now I'm doing it...
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter.!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo..,
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern!!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are interested adult relationship.!
I will wait your answer with big impatience.!.
Bye-bye,..