Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:45:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT066.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT029.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT029.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Bonds of fate
From: Roselyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Hi!!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksushka..,
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and interesting,..
I am a very crazy, kind and bright woman!!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely.!,
Actually, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.!,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship.,.
I would like to to meet you.
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,
Please be open with me,,,
I am completely honest with you!.
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life.!.
Have a nice time, Ksushka,,.