Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:45:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT027.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT027.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ,!Good news, we know each other
From: Schepers Takara <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:30 +0200

Warm greetings my friend!
I want to wish you sunny mood.!,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,,
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.,,
Plucked up courage and write you message,.
If you are really not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance...
To do this send me a reply message..,
My image you will find sent to this message.,!
My name is Ludushka,!,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness,.!
Today I'm doing it!.
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter..,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture!,,
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern..
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!,
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship..!
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,,,
Bye-bye..