Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:45:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT024.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT024.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.emailsrvr.com[146.20.161.1] said: 554
    5.7.1 ACL dns_rbl; Client host [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    sa-ip4tset.blagr.emailsrvr.com=127.22.0.2 Senderscore. Please visit
    https://senderscore.org/rtbl/ for more information on why this message
    could not be delivered (G31) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: love is great ,
From: Adele <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:14 +0200

Aloha my friend!,,
I want to wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.!,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.,!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,
Collected my thoughts and write you message,,
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find attachment to this letter,,.
My name is Krisstina,,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness,!
Now I'm doing it..,
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience..,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.!,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience...
Best regards,!.