Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:45:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT053.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT053.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I thank your destiny for having come true
From: Englund Fabiana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:08 +0200

How-do-you-do my friend,.,
Wish you good mood,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.!.
Plucked up courage and write you letter.,
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication..!
To do this send me a reply message.!.
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..
My name Helena..
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness,,.
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,,,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!,
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience..!
Good luck,.,