Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:45:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT048.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT030.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT030.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT030.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Sweet girl
From: Ortensia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:58 +0200

Hello-hello my friend..,
I want to wish you sunny mood,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship.,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency...
Plucked up courage and write you letter.!,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..
To do this send me an answer..
My image you will find sent to this letter...
My name is olenka..,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness.!
And so I'm doing it...
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!..
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the concern!..
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,,.
Answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship,!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.!,
Best regards,