Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:44:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT065.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT065.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host
    mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde hesap
    yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: As Your mood ,.,
From: Ximena <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:45 +0200

How-do-you-do,,!
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Areanna.,!
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and interesting,,,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman,..
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely.!
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future!,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire to meet you,..
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.,.
Please be honest with me..!
I am completely open to you,.,
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,!
Good luck, Areanna.