Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:44:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=bdolodha.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmal.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT051.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,My new friend
From: Bartova Claudette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:45 +0200

Hey my friend.!.
Wish you wonderful mood,!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!..
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency..!
Plucked up courage and write you message,,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.!,
To do this reply to my letter!,,
My photo you will find attachment to this message.!,
My name is Leonori,.,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness!.
Now I'm doing it,,.
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,,.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship.!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience...
Have a nice time!,