Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:44:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Well, what to do, I'm so bored,,!
From: Fouquet Emmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:41 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend..,
Wish you excellent mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!..
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,.,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,
Collected my thoughts and write this message...
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this reply to my letter,.
My image you will find attachment to this letter!,,
My name Adored.,!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love...
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.!.
Now I'm doing it,,,
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter!..
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!..
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the concern!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,!
I will wait your answer with big impatience.!.
Bye-bye!,