Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:44:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I am the happiest woman in the world
From: Rezkova Ingebjorg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Warm greetings!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is S0fia!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and exciting,!.
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting girl,.,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,.,
Actually, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,,!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.,.
I really want to get to know you better.!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,,
You can be absolutely honest with me!..
I am completely honest with you,!.
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life..
Best regards, S0fia,.,