Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host e.mx.talkmatch.com[208.83.243.182] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.1 No valid PTR for 122.60.170.108.in-addr.arpa

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..My life has become bright
From: Amiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:01:43 +0200

Good morning.,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Ladushka!!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and positive,..
I am a very naughty, soft and bright girl!!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from this life situation.!,
Truth be told, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,.
I am burning with desire get to know you better,.!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.!
Please be open with me..
I am completely open to you,,,
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,
Best regards, Ladushka..