Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-023.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk
    to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Date on the roof
From: Aleena Kubecova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:01:55 +0200

Kind time of days!!
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Anny!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and interesting..,
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman,.
But me now lonely and I very tired from all this,!.
Actually, I want to find present man for stable relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I would like to to meet you,,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.,
Please be honest with me!.
I am completely honest with you!!
Ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,
Good luck, Anny.,