Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Follow you like a stone wall
From: Fausta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:01:56 +0200

Ardent hello,..
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Lenochik!.
I want to find with whom my life will stable and exciting,!,
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright woman,.
But me now lonely and I tired from lonely.,,
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!.
I really want to to meet you.,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!.
Please be open with me,,!
I am completely open to you!!
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life!!
Best regards, Lenochik,..