Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=lepzoOLQnxEIB;sid=lepzoOLQnxEIB;mta=mx10.tb;d=20221021;t=012031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Great to live.,!
From: Taylor Ebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:00:51 +0200

Hello there!
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name Lyudka!!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and interesting,!.
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman,!.
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation..
Actually, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future!,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,.
I really want to to meet you!,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..!
Please be open with me,..
I am completely open to you!
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life.!.
Have a nice time, Lyudka,!,