Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin019.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Feelings
From: Elicia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:00:51 +0200

Aloha,,.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Probably, you are surprised.!.
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact...
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!
I will write about myself a little.!.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet.!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl.,,
But I do not despair..!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,,!
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are confused with distance,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,.
Have a nice time, your new friend.!.