Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin034.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,!.Would like to see you
From: Coningham Eloise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:00:51 +0200

Aloha my friend,,,
Wish you excellent mood.!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,..
Plucked up courage and write this letter.!
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this send me a reply message,
My picture you will find sent to this letter,
My name is Hanaa!,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,
Today I'm doing it..,
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern!,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,..
I will wait your letter with big impatience!
Best regards..!