Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:20:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lycos.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.caramail.com[217.72.192.76] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx114) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Good time
From: Visser Gianna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:02:24 +0200

Hello-hello my new friend,
I want to wish you excellent mood,,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,.
Collected my thoughts and write this message.!,
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.!,
To do this reply to my letter,
My picture you will find attachment to this message,!.
My name is Mary!!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness!,,
And so I'm doing it.,,
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,,!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern,!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship.,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,.!
Bye-bye,!,