Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:16:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT025.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT012.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I want to be your friend ,.,
From: Yvette Peltier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:15:35 +0200

Warm greetings,,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Alo,.
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and positive.,
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting girl..,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Actually, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future...
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
Please be honest with me!
I am completely open to you.!.
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!,
Best regards, Alo,!.