Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:15:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT017.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !, Good dating
From: Johana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:15:11 +0200

Greetings,,,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!,
Probably, you are surprised,.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step!,,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..!
I will tell pair of words about a little.!,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide.,!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue..!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!.
I there is with whom in relations.!,
But I do not despair,,.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half..
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself...
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!!
Have a nice time, your new friend,!.