Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:15:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT005.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT005.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT005.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT018.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT021.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I’d look at you and not tear myself
From: Cataleya Lionel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:49 +0200

Hello there..
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you!,,
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!
I will write about myself a little..
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet.!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,,!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!..
I there is with whom in relations,,
But I I do not long in this occasion!..
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,..
I hope, that distance for you has no value.,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!,
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.
Best regards, your new friend,,.