Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:14:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=indemandllc.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT031.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT031.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT031.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    cw15-20020a056a00450f00b00563ab8e5e43si22486436pfb.77 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hope for reciprocity
From: Lucinda Fialova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:46 +0200

Warm greetings.,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Inka,!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and positive,!
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting woman!..
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely..
Actually, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship.!
I would like to get to know you better,.!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,.,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!
You can be absolutely honest with me..!
I am completely open to you.,,
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about my life,.,
Best regards, Inka...