Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:14:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT081.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT081.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT081.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxb.mailgun.org[34.150.216.144] said: 550 5.7.1
    Relaying denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 126mx03.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.24] said:
    550 User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .Well, what to do, I'm so bored
From: Eda Garrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:46 +0200

Greetings my friend..
I want to wish you good mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Plucked up courage and write this letter,,!
If you are really not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter!,,
My image you will find sent to this letter!
My name Leonori,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other..!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,!
Now I'm doing it.,,
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,..
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the concern.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship..
I will wait your answer with big impatience!!
Kiss,.