Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:14:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT059.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT059.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Best day..!
From: Zoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:46 +0200

Good day my friend,!.
I want to wish you good mood.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter!
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!,
To do this send me an answer!,
My picture you will find sent to this letter.!.
My name is Ludmilka.!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness!,
And so I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter!,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box...
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship...
I will wait your letter with huge impatience!!
Best regards,.