Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:14:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT100.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT100.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT100.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT048.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.mail.aliyun.com[140.205.96.207] said: 554
    Reject by content spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Dream of eternal
From: Bria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Greetings,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Oksana,!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and positive..
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation...
Honestly, I dream meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I really want to get to know you better.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you..
Please be open with me!
I am completely open to you..,
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!.
Best regards, Oksana!