Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 15:14:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT085.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT085.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT033.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !.Value
From: Adelajda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Kind time of days my friend,,
I want to wish you wonderful mood...
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency..!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,!
If you are true free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!!
To do this send me a reply message!,
My photo you will find sent to this message!,
My name is Lolitochka,.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,.!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,,,
Today I'm doing it!.
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!,,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,..
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.!.
Good luck..